- Okra – 1 pound
- Chick peas flour- 5 tablespoons
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder- 3 tablespoons
- Red chillies powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil- 4 Tablespoons
- Green chilies- 1 jalapeño grated
- Ginger- small piece
- Cilantro 1/2 a bunch
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- First wash and dry Okra
- Cut the okras into split that way you can put masala in it
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil and then sautéed chick peas flour for 3 mins and then add rest of the spices from the above ingredients.
- Stuff masala into Okra.
- Spray oil to the Baking tray
- Add all stuffed Okra
- Then add oil to the cooking pan and add mustard seed and sprinkle on top of Okra.
- Cover with foil the baking pan and Bake at 350 degree for 45 minutes.