- Carrots – 10 carrots
- Almond Milk – 2 cups
- Vegan Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Golden Rasins – 2 teaspoons
- Cardoman powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Kesar – 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- First add Vegan butter to the cooking pan, then add grated carrots,
- Please sautéed carrots for 5 mins
- Then cover the lid for 10 mins under medium temperature.
- Then add almond milk and cover the lid.
- Let it cook until carrots are soft.
- Then burn the almond milk and add sugar and golden raisins and then please cook it on high until the water evaporates.
- Please add cardoman powder and then stir it more. Now please add almonds and saffron and serve it warm😃