- Chick peas – 1 cup
- Tomatoes – 3 small
- Red/green chilies – 2 small
- Ginger – 1 small
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Chole masala – 2 teaspoons
- Whole Dry Red chillies – 2 small
- Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – 1 teaspoon/ as per taste
- Cilantro – 1/4 bunch
- Soak chick peas at night with 3 cups of hot water.
- Please add more water and salt and then pressure cook in the cooker.
- Please add oil in the cooking pan and add cumin seeds, Dry red chillies, green chillies, chopped ginger and tomatoes. Please let it cook until you see little oil. Then add chole masala,salt and cooked chick peas.
- Cook in the pan for 5 minutes. Garnish it with cilantro. Please serve chole with rice or roti!